Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just For You

So if you use iTunes I am sure that you know that Apple tracks everything you buy and sends you recommendations in a little box titled "Just For You." Sometimes their suggestions work and sometimes their suggestions freak you out a little bit.

I am currently in the freak you out stage. Below are the top ten songs that iTunes is recommending just for me. Some I get but some make me a little scared. You will see why.

My Top Ten:
MMMBop - Hanson
Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Easy - The Commodores
We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
Dirrty (Featuring Redman) - Christina Aguilera
Electric Boogie (Radio Mix) - Marcia Griffiths
Mysterious Ways - U2
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi
In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Chris & Sting
Monday, Monday - The Mamas and the Papas

MMMBop...Yikes.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

I thought Redneck Girl would've made your list. . .