Thursday, April 10, 2008

So...

...today I realized that I actually live in La Paz, Bolivia!
What in the world am I doing here???
(Sorry, some days it just hits me that I live here and it freaks me out a little bit)

Ok. I am better now.

One of the cool cool things about my life here is the flexibility that I have in my work. I am starting to really dig it. No more cube life, 9 to 5 life for me thank you very much. Some days God has other plans for me than the plans that I have for me. And sometimes I can work from a coffee shop instead of going into the office. And it's totally cool.

Below was my view this morning. 11 a.m. Alexander's Coffee Shop in San Miguel. Our second office. Across from me is Pablo, the director of the Red Viva Network here in La Paz and my boss. We were chatting about projects and writing emails. That's my cafe con leche doble next to the laptop. It is a must. I love my life.

No comments: