Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Curt On Demand

Ok. I am officially in love with www.mogulus.com.

I am sure that you have noticed the TV channel running above with different videos of my life and work here in La Paz, right?

Well...things just got cooler.

The channel now has a Video On Demand function. So...if you are like my impatient friend from a few posts ago, all you have to do is click the "On Demand" button on the screen above and then click the "New VOD folder" link and then the "New storyboard" link and there you will find a list of all of the videos that I currently have available to watch.

And you can choose whatever video that you would like to watch.

Tell me that is not cool.

3 comments:

WT said...

My middle name is 'impatient." This better not give that scrambled, frozen junk like Comcast does sometimes, or you know I'm gonna be upset...

Curt said...

I know...like those times when all we wanted to do was watch a Carrie Underwood video On Demand and it would never work. I hated that! Hopefully we will not have that problem here.

Chris said...

See I think its not about impatience in this case as much as it is about focus and efficiency. If were to watch all the same videos just to catch that one new one, I will become like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation...wearing all those frocks to stay warm while watching the old home movies on a projector.