Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A big part...

...of my life right now is the website being constructed behind the screen that you see here...



I have blogged about the PSMC program before but it is a program that I am helping here through Red Viva. They are helping about 14 different organizations right now better serve the at-risk kids that they work with.

And I am helping them communicate that work.

I am working with a designer to launch this website by the end of the month. Yikes. I have never tried to launch websites this fast before but what can you do.

We need to launch by the end of the month because the international director of Viva will be visiting La Paz all the way from England on May 5-7 and I will be presenting this website to him while he is here. (I guess all those presentations that Virginia let me give to the board of directors at the Alliance is going to pay off. Thanks Virginia.)

At least the presentation will be in the Queen's English.

No comments: