Friday, April 11, 2008

Can't Wait?

So I was made aware by a friend who shall not be named that my new Curt TV is great but the problem is that this friend is a little impatient sometimes and can't wait for the videos to cycle through. I mean...you can't turn the channel on Curt TV...we are not ON DEMAND...yet.

I am adding new videos to the rotation often but if you are like my friend here and you do not have time to let the videos cycle through just go to www.youtube.com and search for videos using my username "litcur".

There you will find all of my videos and you won't have to wait.

4 comments:

WT said...

Who is this "friend"? You should tell him or her to stick it!

Chris said...

nice try warren, we all know it was you!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Chris

Chris said...

Dude, why do you have to call me out like that...I was trying to deflect!!!