Saturday, April 19, 2008

2008 Goals

I have many goals and things that I want to accomplish here in my first year in La Paz. But during my time alone with God today a few goals just passed all of the others and came to the front of the pack.

I realized that although I have lots of goals...I really deep down, once you get through all of the other junk, have only three major goals for this year.

When I celebrate New Year's Eve in the states with my friends on Jan. 31, 2008 I want to look back on my year and:

1) Be less ashamed of Jesus and the Gospel than I am right now
2) Be more in love with God than I was the previous year
3) Know how to love others more than I do now

I encourage you to pursue these goals as well. No matter what you want to accomplish the rest of this year...seek to be less ashamed of Christ, seek to fall more in love with God, and try to learn how to love others more.

I truly believe that if we fight to pursue these goals most of the other things that we worry about seem to have a way of falling into place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean New Years on DEc 31, 2008?