Thursday, April 03, 2008

Look Mom I'm on TV

So if you haven't noticed the big TV screen to the right you should check it out. I found out about this yesterday and I have been enamored with it ever since.

The website is www.mogulus.com

It is basically my own TV channel. I can hardly believe it. I can show the videos that I take down here in La Paz and, as you can see, I can throw in a few music videos and of course the Indiana Jones trailer. Whatever content I desire. Amazing.

The ideas of what I can do with this TV channel are running through my head like crazy. But what I do know is that it is going to be a great way to keep you updated on things that are happening with me here in La Paz.

The TV will always be running on my blog but if you would like to check out my TV channel outside of the blog you can visit www.mogulus.com/curt

Welcome to Curt TV.

No comments: