Thursday, September 11, 2008

Success

A couple of things.

1) I ate Burger King while riding in a taxi today. It was the second time that I have done this in eight months. And for some reason I feel the closest to home while eating Burger King in a taxi. I guess all those memories of eating fast food while driving come back to me. Not something I want to do consistently but it just made me smile a little. A little dose of home.

2) The workshop yesterday was a huge success. Thank you so much for your prayers. There were alot of organizations represented and we took advantage of some great opportunities to help them improve their marketing/communication platforms. I also gave my contact info out to several ministries so I am sure there will be more meetings in the future.

But that is why I am here. To help as many people as possible and try to use the gifts and abilities that God has given me as much as possible.

Here are a few shots of me doing my thing...in Spanish I might add...






No comments: