Wednesday, September 03, 2008

90 Days

So it turned September and I suddenly realized that I have only 90 days left before I return home for a visit. I can’t believe it. And I just got excited all the sudden. I can’t wait to see as many of you as possible and I can’t wait to share with you face to face the amazing things that God has done in my life this year living here in Bolivia.

I am hoping to buy my plane tickets this week but I have pretty much decided on the dates. My plan is to return to Atlanta on Friday, December 5th and leave Atlanta to return to La Paz on Friday, January 9th. So I will be home for five full weeks.

And I have no doubt that it will be a very busy five weeks because there are so many people that I want to see and so many restaurants that I want to visit. Also, my friend Warren is getting married on New Year’s Eve and I am in the wedding. Plus it is the holidays and I am guessing that Atlanta still has a traffic problem.

But I know that these last 90 days will be action-packed here in La Paz. I am a part of some exciting projects right now and time is flying. And although part of me knows that it will be very hard to leave La Paz for five weeks (read: I have met the love of my life), God is giving me an amazing opportunity to visit home and talk about Him. And I don’t want to miss this opportunity. And I have never been away from home for this long and I truly miss my family and my friends.

So I just write you to tell you that my calendar is officially open for business. I will be back in Atlanta from December 5th – January 9th. Please call my crib in La Paz (678.431.6810) or shoot me an email (curt.little@gmail.com) and let’s schedule time to hang. I want to see you.

See you in 90 days Atlanta.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Can't wait to have you share our special day. It's going to be so awesome!!!