Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Love, Love, Love

Sorry ya'll.
I feel like I have been a little absent recently.
And I feel like I have been neglecting my blog.

I have new videos to work on for you.
The video update I currently have running is old.
You need a new one.
I'm sorry.

There are several reasons for my neglect:
I have been super busy since I got back in town from Cochabamba. And I am overflowing with projects right now and I can't see straight. I did fine blogging while I was in Coch but I haven't had much time since getting back.

But probably the biggest reason right now is that I am totally head over heals in love. About a month ago I met an amazing Christian girl here in La Paz and we just recently officially had "the talk." For those of you who don't know...it is the "DTR" talk...the "Define the Relationship" talk. The "What are we?" talk.

And what am I you might ask?

I am seriously in love...that's what I am. And I promise to post more info about her so that you can get to know her. She is great but the coolest thing is that Christ is totally at the center of it all. And man...I must tell you that finally building a relationship on the right things feels so great. I just praise God that he brought her into my life and I am excited to see where He leads us.

So please bear with me. I am kinda in lala land right now.

4 comments:

WT said...

dude. pictures. stat.

Missy said...

Mom called and told me to read your blog right away. She's excited!

I'm happy for you too. :) And like Warren, I'd love to see a picture.

Love,
Missy

Joanie said...

YIPPPPEEEEEEE!! thrilled for you!

Adam said...

congratulations!