Monday, July 14, 2008

First Aid

Here is what I am looking at this fine Monday morning of July 14th.


The majority of the team from my home church is still in Cochabamba but one gent, Doug Cunnington, and his wife, Flora, are here in La Paz for just three days because Doug is giving classes on First Aid/CPR.

This is cool because most of the people here are from ministries that work directly with kids and this info is invaluable. It is just something we take for granted in the states. The people here just don’t get this kind of basic training regularly. This is just a simple example of how God is working to better serve the kids here in La Paz.

And I am just happy to be a part of it.

P.S. – Speaking of injuries…I am trying to setup an appointment with the knee doctor for later this afternoon. I will let you know. Please pray that he doesn’t tell me that I need another surgery.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dude, I wish on was on this mission. Miss you bro'.