Monday, July 28, 2008

Cocha

I am currently back in Cochabamba.

My friend Pablo and I got up yesterday morning at 5 a.m. to head here. He drove his car and it was only about a 4.5 hour drive. It was cool because I had flown to Cocha and I had taken a bus before but I had never come in the car with a friend.

Beautiful mountains in this country.

Our purpose:
Pablo and I had a meeting yesterday with directors of a few large organizations in Bolivia. The goal was to discuss how we can all work better together. I was in over my head because all of these folks have serious experience so I just ate lunch and listened. One good thing I have learned over the years is when NOT to talk.

Yesterday I also got to see my wonderful girlfriend Paola for a few hours. She was in town with some youth from La Paz for a conference. It had only been three days since I had seen her but you know...

And today Pablo and I are visiting a knee doctor here for another opinion on my knee issues.

We head back to La Paz tomorrow morning. 5 a.m.

No comments: