Saturday, May 31, 2008

Desktop Wallpapers

Ok. A new addition to my page.
So you know I work in marketing, right?
And I am always trying to think up new things.
And what is one thing that missionaries always send you?
That's right...prayer requests.

Well I have prayer requests too.
And my idea was to take a really cool photo that I have taken and my prayer requests and mix them with something that you look at alot.
That's right...your computer screen.

So there are now desktop wallpaper prayer cards for you to download on the right. There are three screen resolutions to choose from. First, click the photo normally and then you will be taken to another page where you can right click the larger image to save it and add it as your desktop wallpaper.

Mom and Dad just call me if you are having trouble.
Help me spread the word everybody!

BIG BIG props to my boy Camaal for designing this for me. He was my amazing designer at the Alliance Theatre and I just praise God that he used his gift to help me on this one.

Here is a little bit larger image so you can an idea of the wallpaper...Enjoy.

2 comments:

Sandra Esther said...

Thanks to God you are working on this, Bolivia really needs people to pray for the points you wrote.
God bless you a lot Michael.

Joanie said...

so cool!!!!