Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm Back

Hi. After taking a week off I am here in the blogging world again. Did you miss me? As you can see from my post below, two of my best friends were here this past week visiting me in La Paz. And as I have learned for a second time now...life pretty much stops when people are visiting. I don’t mind it at all but it is just how it goes. We were running around seeing the city and there was no time for me to really work on any of my projects. But it was a very nice break and it was great to laugh with friends who know me very well and who know the same inside jokes. They were only here for about four days so we were trying to cram in as much as possible.

Here they are on the morning of their arrival. Warren has a beard! I wasn't expecting that. (And just praise God that the altitude did not really knock them out during their visit)



The three of us in the standard must have La Paz photo...



We spent a lot of time sightseeing around La Paz and hanging out/catching up. But the highlight of the trip was definitely our mountain biking adventure down The World’s Most Dangerous Road. (It was great to check “Mountain Biking in South America” off of the old bucket list) We had an absolute blast and it was totally worth it. Here are a few photos from our adventure.

















Adam and Warren – thanks again for visiting. I look forward to seeing you when I get back in December. I can’t laugh with anyone here in the same way that I can laugh with ya’ll. Those laughs we shared this past week will get me through the months ahead I know it.

Thanks for stopping by. And I am glad that you made it back to Georgia safely.

Check out all my photos from our trip down The World's Most Dangerous Road.

Back to work...

1 comment:

JB said...

AWESOME!!!! I saw Warren at Church today and he said it was a blast...Miss you greatly my man...Keep up all the great work.