Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Cross

This video is running on Curt TV but I wanted to let you know about it so that you could make sure you see it. Go to the "On Demand" feature on the TV channel above and then click "New VOD folder" and "New storyboard" and look for this video: Tarija (Take Two).

Check it out. These kids captured my heart so much. And I admit it…every single time I have watched this video so far I cry. Just memories of being there I guess.

The Anglican Church has planted this church outside Tarija.
It is one of the poorest places I have seen in Bolivia so far.
The neighborhood is called “The Cross.”
These kids need the God that lives inside of us.
Help God help them through me.
Just pray about it and contact me if you want to support them.
There are projects we can do.

I’m so in…are you?

1 comment:

JB said...

What needs to be done?