Thursday, May 08, 2008

Seen 2 much

I was thinking, praying and listening to tunes the other day and I just realized that I have seen too much.

What I mean is that I think we all get to points in our Christian walk where we think…is this really worth it? We get to the point where we realize that it cost us to follow Christ so we wonder…is the sacrifice to truly follow Christ worth it? Is God really who He says He is? Is He really going to do what He says that He is going to do? Do I really believe that He knows what is best for me?

I am just at the point where I am realizing that I have seen too much.

I have simply experienced too much…

Of God’s love
Of God’s provision
Of God’ blessing
Of allowing God to love others through me
Of His presence in my life

That I just can’t turn back. I stumble, I fall and I remember that I have only really been daily walking with Christ for three and a half years now. And this is a walk that I will not complete on this earth.

He has fulfilled me, satisfied me and even brought me to a country 3700 miles from my home with the simple goal of living through me to share His love with others.

I just hope and pray, no matter what valley you are going through, that each and every one of you get to a point in your relationship with Christ that even though you stumble, even though you fall and even though you might walk away from God for a season of your life…that you experience His love enough to realize that you have seen too much.

And that you can’t turn back now. Better yet…that you don’t want to turn back.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

God's pretty amazing, huh?

WT said...

thanks man, can't tell you how much a lot of us need to hear that message...