Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special Visitor (s)

That's plural. Visitors.

This guy....


And this guy...


Are on their way to visit this guy...


I am soooooo pumped. Two of my best friends in the world are currently waiting in the Miami airport to board an overnight flight to La Paz, Bolivia. It means so much to me that they would come visit me and they are shelling out some cash to get here.

I am looking forward to seeing them in person and catching up. We have this tradition of trying to go on a trip together each year and this year we are taking the party to the south…the really deep south…as in SOUTH America.

I am going to take them all over this city I call home. And on Wednesday we have a big day planned because we will be biking THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS ROAD. Don't worry. My mom knows that I am doing this. She doesn't necessarily think that I SHOULD do it but she at least knows. We thought that it would be something cool that the three of us could experience together and it is a once in a lifetime experience for us.

I am stoked.

2 comments:

NoƩ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanie said...

hope you're having FUN!!!!!!