Friday, March 21, 2008

What da ya have?

The top ten meals that I am craving right now.
(And yes I know that these are not good for me. And I don't care)

1) Zaxby's large chicken finger plate with fries, garlic bread and sweet tea
2) Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich (w/ BBQ sauce) combo with waffle fries and a lemonade
3) Sonny's big deal pork sandwich with krinkle cut fries and Jumbo sweet tea
4) The Gobbler with fries and a Mr. Pibb from Locos
5) 25 wings (5 different flavors) from Wild Wing Cafe
6) A cheesburger, two chili cheese dogs and onion rings from The Varsity
7) Bacon egg and cheese sandwich, fries and a water from the Majestic Diner
8) A waffle and a double order of hashbrowns (scattered and covered) from Waffle House
9) Beef burger medium well, onion rings (with horseradish sauce) from Ted's Montana Grill
10) A large plate of cheese tater tots from the Highlander

I know I am missing some. Anybody want to throw out any that I am missing so I can crave more?

6 comments:

WT said...

I think i've eaten about half these in the last few weeks. sorry dude...
You're also missing the spicy chicken combo from wendy's. bobby & june's. miss ann's snack bar.

sorry dude...

Curt said...

I hate you. Just kiddin. Go on son.

neffbot said...

1) Krystal
2) Willy's burritos (I miss the chicken quesadilla and cheese dip)
3) Publix subs (boar's head roast beef and cheddar, pickles and mustard)
4) guthrie's

If it makes you feel better I can't have any of these or the ones you listed either - they don't have them in cali :).

Chris said...

I would miss egg mcmuffins, b/c I don't cook breakfast...

Melissa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JB said...

You're missin' chips n' salsa and a cool refreshing adult beverage on the patio of El Azteca with Burns...

Happy Easter Bro!!