Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a Blessing

I had another moving day today visiting projects. I will post on Day 2 later.

But Padre Willy from one of the Anglican Churches here called me today to tell me that a bunch of letters had arrived for me. I went to pick them up and they were all letters from people at my home church, Holy Cross Anglican Church in Loganville. They are letters wishing me a Happy Easter. It made my day.

Check them out.



Thank you Holy Cross for wishing me a Happy Easter and for making my day today. I feel very loved and appreciated so thanks for that.

I also have a slip of paper that says I have a package to pick up. No idea what that could be but I can't wait to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Curt. We miss you up here in Atlanta. Hoping to get down to see you one of these days and we're praying for you.