Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Knock Knock



That is my homework for tonight.

I need to read this document. The reason I need to read this document is that tomorrow afternoon and all day Thursday and Friday I will be visiting the 14 different projects that are part of our PSMC program.

I will be taking photos and filming the projects. But also I will be helping our team evaluate the projects and identify the greatest needs of the projects. I am really excited about this. I need to read this document so that I can be ready to help the team evaluate the projects on the following standards…

Physical
Shelter
Health
Self-Identity
Building Relationships
Family
Spiritual
Love
Transformation
Developmental
Guidance and Loving Discipline
Lifestyles, skills and recreation
Empowerment
Participation
Influence

Whew…..this could be more involved than I originally thought. But this is cool. I thank God that I have the opportunity to help these projects better serve the kids that they work with.

Who knows? Maybe one of these projects will be the group of kids that God wants me to spend that consistent time with.

Lift up some prayers for me these next three days. Gracias.

No comments: