Friday, August 29, 2008

NOOOOO DAWGS!!!

So I am starting to rethink this whole missionary thing. The fact that I can't see college football this weekend just sunk in. And it hurts. I am actually thinking about commuting from La Paz to Atlanta every Friday and then heading back on Sunday. Sounds like a plan, huh? But seriously...I can't see the Bulldogs play tomorrow and it hurts.

I checked online and I can pay to listen to the game through georgiadogs.com but I can't watch it.

There is also a device called Slingbox which is a box that can be hooked up to someone's Comcast cable back home. It would allow me to watch cable from back home right on my laptop here in La Paz. Really cool but it is like $180 and I just can't quite justify it in my mind.

I mean I am a missionary after all. I need to suffer more right?

Enjoy watching college football everyone.

But for me this weekend it will be NOOOOOOOO DAWGS!

3 comments:

Joanie said...

WAR EAGLE!

Melinda said...

Welcome to my world! I have been living without Georgia's "minor" games for 11 years now!

GOOOOO DAWGS! (that is if they can stay out of jail long enough to play)

Erin said...

Curt, FYI if you know someone with a sling box you can get connected to thiers. My brother has one and just added my computer to his sling box so thankfully I can get the Illini and cubbies here in Beautiful Jamaica!