Thursday, August 21, 2008

Here are the top…

…priorities on my list right now…

And let me just say that God is so cool. Although I get frustrated and overwhelmed at times, I just have to stop and give Him praise that He allows me to serve His kingdom here in Bolivia full-time. And I thank Him for YOU. My friends and family who support me. Without God working in your heart to support me I could not serve Him here.

The list right now…

• Work with two others to plan and execute a communications workshop here in La Paz on 9/3. I am super excited and the two people who are helping me plan this are amazing. I am stoked that we have this opportunity to help churches and ministries here in La Paz learn some practical ways to better communicate the amazing work that God is doing through them.
• Managing marketing campaign for EL DIA event. Finishing up a video and a poster design in English and Spanish. I am working with the marketing on a national level so I am communicating with teams in various cities around Bolivia, with a team in Santiago, Chile and with a team in Dayton, Ohio.
• Trying to finish two applications for funding. One application to support an educational outreach project for the Anglican Church in Tarija. And another application for the Anglican Church that I attend here in La Paz. They need funds to support their new daycare project.
• Record a new update video for my sending church back home. And putting together a recap video for the short-term mission team that visited Bolivia from the church recently.
• Working on website changes and updates for the Anglican Church that I attend here.
• Working with a designer to design and produce and new brochure for an organization here called LIBOPEN. This group trains teachers and workers of churches and various ministries to share the gospel more effectively to the kids that they teach and serve.

Just some highlights.

I can’t honestly put into words what God has allowed me to be a part of this year so far. It has truly been amazing. And I have about three and a half more months to go before I head back to the USA.

I can’t wait to see what God does in these next three months. And I know that if I stay surrendered to Him the opportunities will be endless.

No comments: