Friday, October 27, 2006

Has anyone ever told you?

What? That I look like Dale Jr.? No...never.
But sure, I'd be happy to take a picture with your girlfriend…

In honor of me (I mean Dale Jr.) being in the ATL this weekend for the Bass Pro Shops 500 I just thought I would give you the tale of the tape…

Dale Jr./Curt comparison

Born on Date:
October 10, 1974 (Concord, NC)
October 9, 1977 (Jackson, MS)

Residence:
Mooresville, NC
Atlanta, GA

Height:
6’0
6’1

Weight:
175
175

Marital Status:
Single
Single

Hero:
Dad
Whoever invented Chicken

Proudest Moment:
Winning the Daytona 500 in 2004.
Watching the Daytona 500 in 2004.

Movies:
Cast Away, Saving Private Ryan
Any movie WITHOUT Tom Hanks in it

Actors:
Tom Hanks, Vince Vaughan
Anyone who stars in any movie WITHOUT Tom Hanks in it

Actress:
Susan Ward, Meg Ryan
Rachel Weisz, Arial from The Little Mermaid

Model:
Estella Warren, Tyra Banks
Adriana Lima, Adriana Lima

Vacations:
Hawaii or Jamaica
Loganville

Favorite Meal:
Steak and Rice
Chicken Fingers, crinkle cut French-fries and Texas toast

If I wasn’t Racing:
I’d be working at my Dad’s Chevy dealership. It was only a couple years ago I was fastest oil-change man in the place.
I’d be a missionary in South America.

3 comments:

Adam said...

This is great! It's kismet.

Russell said...

I'm glad someone else I know has a thing for Arial.

neffbot said...

You may appreciate this: (NSFW)

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/09/29