Saturday, February 09, 2008

Picture Time

Well, I have the internet up and running in the house. I don't have the Vonage phone up and running yet but it is next on the list.

The internet in the house means that I can now easily post pictures online...

Bookmark my Picasa Web Gallery when you have a chance: http://picasaweb.google.com/curt.little

I am going to try to add new albums as often as possible.

I have posted four new photo albums (Random pictures from my first month, my house in La Paz and my visits to a youth camp and a valley just outside of La Paz)

I will be posting a photo album of my pics from Carnaval next. I took alot of photos in Oruro during Carnaval and it will take me a little longer to get that album online...stay tuned and enjoy.

Here is my office where it's all going down right now...


And here I am with my fake Ray Ban Walker Texas Ranger glasses...

2 comments:

WT said...

dude, what's with all the cords???
also i love the CFA notebook on your desk. wishful thinking on your part?

Anonymous said...

Great pics...Bro - ~ Chuck