Friday, February 08, 2008

I feel...

...really lonely today. Don't know why.

And there are even people living with me for this next week and I still feel lonely. A couple from church and their three kids will be moving to Santiago, Chile next week and they needed a place to stay in between leaving their apartment and leaving for Chile. Thankfully, God blessed me with the space to accommodate them and I am happy about that.

But I just miss home today. I miss my family and friends. I miss feeling like I was in control of everything. Nothing is happening here how I want it to happen right now. I have a list of things to do and I just can't get much done. Something always seems to be going wrong.

I feel like I am in a free fall and I am just trusting God to pull the rip cord.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

So trust, trust, TRUST Him to lead you. He will. Praying for you, Curtis.

Anonymous said...

Hold ON...Jesus is coming...People get ready....(so are we coming - next week.) Hang in there Miguel